Dear world, I give you...
LOGAN

In my time home for the holidays, i threw in a few photoshoots. because, why not.

One with the adorable, Logan Sutherland. I will add more soon, but here is a teaser post of some of my favoritte!

Logan is a student in the DPA at American University, and quite the talented one.
I remember the " buzz" around him as a freshman, whenever a talented male comes in- word spreads quickly.

I first photographed Logan his first month of college in perf 101.
flashback:

and my how you've grown now.

such sweet baby blues.
oh by the way, someone got the smart idea so paint my photogrpahy studio ( aka katzen hallway) brown. straight up shit brown... wtf? so... We had a creative solution. This is not a studio wall, this is a poster board. WHAT? you'd never know.


I worked with him when I co-choreographed "Oklahoma!" last spring, and he was quite the little stud on the dance floor as well. just love him.
No comments:
Post a Comment